« Home | List » | "Displaced" » | Down » | Will » | Where in the World...? » | Seven » | Around Cyberworld in Five Days » | Win Some, Lose Some » | On Pause » | Back to ABC »

A Thousand Words...

…are what you won’t find in this entry.

Instead, I’m posting pictures from the past year that more or less capture what 2006 has been like for me. My only regret is that I used my camera more for work purposes this year rather than actually taking the photos that I want to take. Hence, there were several “memorable moments” that I didn’t get to capture on film (or on digicam, for that matter). Nevertheless, the series of pictures (worth a thousand words, they say) will hopefully tell the stories that I’ve been wanting to tell via this blog but haven’t been able to.

Presenting, highlights of 2006 in the life and times of POL:



*Click on the Loop to view a slideshow of the pictures.

Labels: