« Home

Dot Dot Dot

I begin where I left off:

There are beginnings. There are endings. And then there are

continuities...


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

...and here we are once more
turning the page
before we could even
cross the t's

inserting terminal ink blots
where they do not belong
much like little black holes
in a white universe

i learned long ago
to just let the words come
and
breathe life
into themselves

and

spill over
to the next page
and to the next

in the their own time

for not everything
has to end
with a solitary
inkblot

not everything
has to end
when the old page
runs out

not everything
has to end...


About me

  • I'm pol
  • From now*here
  • "there's more than one answer to these questions, pointing me in a crooked line..." ~ indigo girls
View My Profile

Past Progressive…

Best viewed with…

  • Get Firefox!

Powered by…

  • Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Blogger